• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

State Machine

MOS FET
5 Badges
Feb 8, 2001
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II
Map Errors

Please post any errors like province names and such in this thread only.

Edit: For reference by my fellow mods, these problems are reported as bugs 4397, 4398, and 4399.

The last post considered for 1.02

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Miami port on the western side of florida peninsula should be on the eastern side. Moving fleets to and from this port occurs from the proper sea zone (the eastern side one), so no change is needed there. Just the visual location of the port.

Please change the location of the graphic for land forces deployed in Hawaii. It blocks the selectability of the port to the extent that you can't select naval forces in Oahu port (Pearl Harbor) unless you turn "counters on", or you have an enormous number of fleet units in Oahu.

Originally posted by Bolt
Please change the location of the graphic for land forces deployed in Hawaii. It blocks the selectability of the port to the extent that you can't select naval forces in Oahu port (Pearl Harbor) unless you turn "counters on", or you have an enormous number of fleet units in Oahu.

This is not a map bug, but it is logged as a bug already.

Originally posted by King
This is not a map bug, but it is logged as a bug already.

I try hard not to post anything that has already been discussed or logged, by checking the forums for posts that contain the "KNOWN BUG" or "NOT A BUG" tag, or the actual stickied bug log. For each bug I report, this means I spend about 10 minutes checking around before posting. I didn't see this in the bug log stickied in this forum. Sorry.

I have found another bug. It is similar to this one from the bug list:

!!! Bug 4253
Kigali province is not adjacent to any of it's neighbours

Severity: Normal

I found the same problem for the "Ziguinchor" province, which is also in Africa.

Moving to the Samoas (with air units at least) causes the airplanes to fly from the southeast pacific to the northpole and than down to the Samoas. at least thats what the movement path indicates.

There is also some province in Africa west of a really small lake that when you try to move to it there appears a messed up movement path that is somewhat horizontal and goes around the globe. very confusing.

Port Moresby not a Port

This province should have a port. This port was the principle reason for the Battle of Coral Sea and the beginng of the South Pacific campaign in '42.

The game incorrectly refers to map area labeled "Donetz" as "Karkov" (an adjacent adjacent).

Wayfinding issues

(1)
Fighting in Russia as Germany, I wondered about high time requirements moving some provinces further. :eek:
So I tried to find a better way on my own (using shift to set waypoints) and - voila: It was pretty easy to find a faster way than the one recommended by the computer.
I've got a saved game with several examples, if anyone is interested. :p

(2)
Why can't you move directly between the russian provinces Sovetskij/Tjumen/Tjeljabinsk and Isjim/Kurgan? Is this supposed to be so, or is it a remain of the EU-Terra Incognita? :D

(I also stumbled across the Kigali- and Ziguinchor-Bugs, but they seem to be already known ;) )

Well In Canada yes Canada the place above USA
the province um crap oh yeah Prince Rupert produces 10 coal but has no picture of coal. Vancouver produces no goods but has a picture of coal