• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

State Machine

MOS FET
5 Badges
Feb 8, 2001
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II
Map Errors

Please post any errors like province names and such in this thread only.

Edit: For reference by my fellow mods, these problems are reported as bugs 4397, 4398, and 4399.

The last post considered for 1.02

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Originally posted by snuggs
Or Harwich? I think HoI's division of Britain is completely whack, anyway. Terrain's all wrong too.

Care to list the correct terrain then? That can be changed. Pls also explain why something needs changing

Allrighty...

Belfast and Cork might be better off clear.

Aberdeen should probably be hills. Glasgow, arguably, clear.

Newcastle probably hills on the other hand. Manchester and definitely Birmingham clear.

Bristol probably clear and all. Plymouth also.

In every case, I go by what the terrain in the city's immediate neighbourhood is, and the nature of the ground over which any invader is likely to approach the city.

Wow, my opinion mattered

Fantastic, thanks Vulture. Talk about customer support.

I'm having a rip-roaring time as France - one of my fave countries. Hit Germany through a friendly Belgium :D Sadly, they're closing in and I'll probably get shredded now.

I hope I haven't overseen that this one is reported but if you sent troops to San Antonio they walk/flew to the South East Pacifik Basin ( Galapagos )

Spocky

Originally posted by Spocky
I hope I haven't overseen that this one is reported but if you sent troops to San Antonio they walk/flew to the South East Pacifik Basin ( Galapagos )

Spocky

Yup reported and fix will be uploaded in the Tweak 'n Fix Packs soon

Bugged beach in Antwerpen?

OK, I admit that I am too lazy to read through all 216 posts of this thread, so if this problem is already fixed, just ignore me.

In the provinces.csv file, Antwerpen has a beach, and if you look carefully on the map in-game, you can see the banana hiding behind the harbor icon. In other words, Antwerpen does have a beach, but it is very difficult to see it. In some MP games I've played, the German player is not aware of this, and does not garrison Antwerpen, making for a rather easy landing. This is not the way it was intended.

I changed the provinces.csv file for Antwerpen as follows: (beachx, y and graphics):

9498;1506;14

to:

9478;1523;3

Please change this to next patch. Thanks.

Originally posted by Vulture
Care to send me a quick screenie of how it looks ingame?

antwerpen.jpg

MadViking is hereby nominated as Senior Beach-fixer ;)