• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mohreb

Colonel
128 Badges
Jan 15, 2010
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Sword of the Stars
Is there a list of monuments comming in Leviathan?
have seen some examples (Notre Dame / Stonehenge/ Haga Sophia ...) but not a complete list yet, and would be interested.
For example is there some in northen germany?

• 1Like
Reactions:
They should start updating the wiki instead of putting it in a google doc.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Well it is not official, so the list makes more sense, tomorrow we will know for shure how good or bad it is, a little patience will be ok, most Youtoubers, will probs make a list, so if You whant to wait, wait.

Last edited:
The issue with youtoubers lists that whatever they do it is hard to "read".
It takes more time, needs to pause to have the same info as in a list.
maybe i am old scool but i really liked written media for games ...

• 1Like
Reactions:
They should start updating the wiki instead of putting it in a google doc.
If somebody would update the wiki now, the information would just get removed, because it is not released yet. And some of the values will probably have changed in the released version.
I wrote a script which I will use to generate the list for the wiki once I get my hands on the release version. You can see how this would look like in my sandbox page. Any suggestions for improvements can be put on the talk page of that sandbox page.

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Okay, so these monuments mostly seem fine considering their prerequisites are often having a certain culture or religion. Haven't remembered them all though.

Only the Shirvan one and Alhambra are obviously too strong.

And some are way too weak too. Pena palace and Himeji castle are useless.

Reactions:
There has to be a way to locate monuments. How are we supposed to find them and use this system if we don't know where they are? Clicking every province in the game and relying on memory or your own notes? No. There has to be a system in the game to visually show where they are.

For example, in the trade map mode, provinces with upgradeable trade structures are shown clearly with their level.
72cXRyS.jpg

There is nothing that I can find that does this for monuments. Am I just missing it? If there really is no way to see them, there is still work that needs to be done....

Reactions:
It seems they are in the ledger. Someone who has not rolled back may confirm.

It seems they are in the ledger. Someone who has not rolled back may confirm.
I have the DLC and can confirm they are not in the ledger. And it would be bad to rely on the ledger anyway...

It would make more sense for them to show in a map mode, like trade provinces or catholic cardinals.

Reactions:
It's the wiki.