• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, game now have megastructure technology for research, but it give nothing except +20000 of mineral storage.

Im pretty sure it also allows you to repair ring worlds, or it might have been a diff tech

Im pretty sure it also allows you to repair ring worlds, or it might have been a diff tech
Constructor ships have a "build megastructure" button, it's inactive and tooltip says about required megastructure technology. After researching - still inactive. I was mean this thing.

Can we build habitats on the console version? That would be a megastructure I believe. So confusing with all the previous Stellaris editions, I can't remember what is what. :)

No megastructure or habitat building available yet, they all need ascension perks to unlock and will come with the Utopia expansion later. Right now you can only conquer a ringworld star system from the materialist fallen empire or find an abandoned destroyed ring world system by random and fix them. The construction ship button for megastructures doesn't have a use right now.

No megastructure or habitat building available yet, they all need ascension perks to unlock and will come with the Utopia expansion later. Right now you can only conquer a ringworld star system from the materialist fallen empire or find an abandoned destroyed ring world system by random and fix them. The construction ship button for megastructures doesn't have a use right now.
And if we fix those mega constructions can we than use them in one way or another ?

And if we fix those mega constructions can we than use them in one way or another ?
Yeah when you fix ringworld sections or capture a system with ringworld you can colonize or populate them just like other planets. They are really awesome to have as capital, imagine having 4 big Gaia type planets in one star system, 4 close by spaceports building battleships nonstop! :eek: Can't wait to fill the galaxy with ringworlds and dyson spheres when they release Utopia!