• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BogMod

Field Marshal
108 Badges
Jul 10, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Age of Wonders
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
Hello hello everyone. Once again the wonderful developers here at Paradox have made a wonderful new expansion full of wonder. Also money. Wonderful money even. Money that is best managed we can all agree by a mighty corporation that has taken over their world. A world filled with friendly mushrooms with all the latest apps and who are looking to organically grow their brand across the galaxy. So it shall be that I will be trying to guide Mushroom Corp to greatness and with high dividends for all shareholders. Updating every day so feel free to watch here or on youtube and comment if you have thoughts I do love the interaction.

Playlist

Still no sign of other alien life. Come on! I have the latest iSpore to sell you.

Not a whole lot of good worlds out here. Not a super fan of the region of space I have ended up in. I mean it isn't the worst but still a little empty for my liking.

We found neighbours but bad news they are terrible. I don't know if I can get some awesome trade going with them. Also lets be honest their products are just low quality trash.

I found a system I would like a whole lot.

We have people we can sell things to! Excellent! Let the trade begin!

I am sure the turtles will enjoy my most wonderful products right?

Very spindly a nation of mine isn't it? This is fine though. We will expand to fill the gaps in time. Spores just need time to grow right?

City city city world.

One half of the galaxy nicely filling up now. People for me to sell them fine goods to.

I can't wait until I have both a city world and my own ring world. Mmmmm. Beautiful.

I have my own city world. Trust me when I tell you I am doing a happy dance at that.

Map is really starting to get filled out now. A few big gaps out there still though.

Sadly not even this big huge update could make federations interesting. Oh well, still part of one I guess.

I am a little jealous of those other empires. They are all roundish. I am all stringy.

Ok things are starting to get fleshed out more. Closing off the spaces a little more and more. I feel like I am forgetting something important for my nation though.

First century is come and gone. I feel like it was productive but I surely could have done more. Well first time with a new expansion is always interesting.

Gotta plug those holes I suppose.

I am a shameful materialist. Technology really dropped to the side didn't it?

I wonder where the Khan is going? Hopefully far far away from me.