• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

badgr

Paradox Arc
6 Badges
Jun 12, 2018
twitter.com
Hey everyone,

Some of you may remember that last year at PDXCON we held a live gaming session of real-life and epic proportions: A Megagame. It was an awesome activity that brought the balance of political powers, the intrigue of the court, and the intensity of negotiations to a live-action environment like a board game on a massive scale.

This year, we’re going to be hosting another Megagame based on Crusader Kings 2 and we want you to be part of it! You’ll be able to play as one of the characters in a large and interactive game with other attendees of PDXCON, working together or against each other through political, economic, and social deals.

To get involved, you will need to be a “King” or "Emperor" tier ticket holder (see tickets here: https://pdxcon.paradoxplaza.com/) and reserve a slot to take part in the Megagame. There will only be a limited number of spaces, so grab a ticket and register early when they go live on May 7th!

If you have any questions, let us know in this thread and we will answer all the questions that you have as quickly as possible.

If you are not sure what a Megagame is, check out this video:

See you at PDXCON, friends!

Last edited:
That sure is tempting, as i missed it llast year.

Clarification, we've just realised that this didn't explicitly say so I've updated it. This is for Emperor and King tiers. :)
I felt it was implied, but useful clarification. :p

Very great, it was real fun last year.
One question, there will be two megagames if I read the timetable correctly. How do I make sure to play with my friends?

Very great, it was real fun last year.
One question, there will be two megagames if I read the timetable correctly. How do I make sure to play with my friends?
If I remember right you have to choose the session, when you buy the ticket(s). So sort out beforehand if you want to go to the morning or afternoon one.