• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nexessor

Private
1 Badges
Aug 5, 2017
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
Just want to make sure that HIP (without SWMH) still compatible with the CK2 to EU4 converter, as the statement saying that it is is from 2016.

Also I then want to go on to VIC2 to and HOI4, I assume there shouldn't be any problems but just want to make sure.

Just want to make sure that HIP (without SWMH) still compatible with the CK2 to EU4 converter, as the statement saying that it is is from 2016.

Also I then want to go on to VIC2 to and HOI4, I assume there shouldn't be any problems but just want to make sure.

It may not be perfect, but if you have no problem with tinkering a bit with provinces in the mod folder after converting, there's no real problem

We had a working converter for SWMH 1,5-2 years ago, but it hasn't worked for a long while

@theKing1988 ,

Have you ever thought about collaborating with the Converter team to get a SWMH version of their CK2->EU4 converter going?

I popped the question to them over at their converter thread, and they seem at least receptive to the idea, but would require assistance from the SWMH team:

I remember reading somewhere that you're basically done with CK2, and moving on to CK3, but I thought there was no harm in asking. Not sure what it would take to make this dream a reality.

It's totally fine that you are asking, don't worry about that.

But you are already answering your own question at the end there, so i don't really need to go into much detail. CK2 SWMH is finished for me, the only thing i'll be revisiting is bugfixing, if it is gonna be necessary

Reactions:
It's totally fine that you are asking, don't worry about that.

But you are already answering your own question at the end there, so i don't really need to go into much detail. CK2 SWMH is finished for me, the only thing i'll be revisiting is bugfixing, if it is gonna be necessary
Hi. We're doing this, and just wanted to pop a question. In 1066 there's a splotch of Lithanian culture in the middle of russia, and some russians in Crimea. Is that deliberate or a bug? Should we fix it on our end or not?

PS. I can never stop admiring how beautiful SWMH is. Wanting to do a SWMH megacampaign has always been a dream, which is why I joined the converter team. I just forgot about it over time and under the mountain of other converter work...

The Lithuanians south of Moscow are these guys

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galindians

At some point in the Mid-1050s the East Galindians disappear from Baltic records and appear in Rus records in their new Home. We translated that into the setup we have.

We did discuss amongst ourselves if they should be Prussian (i.e. Native Prussian, not German Prussian) or Lithuanian, but we ended up going with Lithuanian.