• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No mod left behind! :D

And yes, you all are going to have to behave yourselves, because not only are us volunteer mods here, ye olde CmdrDunsail is sometimes about as well, and then there's the whole slew of Paradox mods that keep an eye on everything going on on these forums :)

But I don't expect behaving yourselves is going to be an issue; this community is amazing <3
They have good moderators here. One of them (literally) wrote the book on how to play Hearts of Iron 3.

Also, I like the moderator banner. It looks good on you. I’d say I’m jealous of it, but I’m to cranky to make a good moderator and I know it. ;)

I am now a little disappointed that my avatar isn't as shiny as these new BATTLETECH ones. :(
Since you missed the Kickstarter, you could preorder. :p

Sorry, the Combine is tempting but it's either Free World's League "Cry Freedom" or the Federated Suns "the Federation".
Both excellent choices sir. :cool:

Sorry, the Combine is tempting but it's either Free World's League "Cry Freedom" or the Federated Suns "the Federation".
@Havamal is correct, both are indeed excellent choices. :both: But the choice between the two can be even more nuanced than that! When considering the 3025 Free World's League, one can choose either to be a Federalist or an Andurien!

#TheFUNneverstops!

one can choose either to be a Federalist or an Andurien!
Or even a Taurian who takes a contract with with the Anduriens!
One day I'll tidy up the unit's narrative history and post it in the Fan Fic section, but I'm not a great writer.

Or even a Taurian who takes a contract with with the Anduriens!
One day I'll tidy up the unit's narrative history and post it in the Fan Fic section, but I'm not a great writer.
Passion for one's topic shines through (and in my opinion supersedes) one's experience as a writer... and in the writing, one's experience improves as well. : )

I look forward to whatever you choose to share with us. :bow:

I am now a little disappointed that my avatar isn't as shiny as these new BATTLETECH ones. :(

fs.PNG

Come join us good Sir. :bow: The Draconis Combine is the epitome of Martial Honor and the Way of the Warrior... the Dragon would welcome you.

Remember Kentares!

kentares.PNG