• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i-for-one-welcome-our-moderator-overlords.jpg

I thought we left those mods behind at the old forums. I guess I’lol have to behave myself. ;)
No mod left behind! :D

And yes, you all are going to have to behave yourselves, because not only are us volunteer mods here, ye olde CmdrDunsail is sometimes about as well, and then there's the whole slew of Paradox mods that keep an eye on everything going on on these forums :)

But I don't expect behaving yourselves is going to be an issue; this community is amazing <3

But I don't expect behaving yourselves is going to be an issue; this community is amazing <3
Wait, you remembered we brought Skippy over, didn't you? We can't guarantee his behaviour :D

COL Flamestalker.png

Looks like all of our Mods got their SWAG! : )

I am now a little disappointed that my avatar isn't as shiny as these new BATTLETECH ones. :(

There's always a constructive solution for that... :p

You're always welcome to become a MechWarrior and join our fractional Machiavellian BATTLETECH community! :D

Last edited:
Yes, join us. You know you want some of the big stompy robot action ;)

I am now a little disappointed that my avatar isn't as shiny as these new BATTLETECH ones. :(
Come join us good Sir. :bow: The Draconis Combine is the epitome of Martial Honor and the Way of the Warrior... the Dragon would welcome you.
HK 2.jpg

And yes, the above BattleMech, the Catapult-K2 is in HBS's BATTLETECH! : )

Aww, Prussian your not tryin to start a fraction war in this thread are you?
(And don't join the Kuritan's because a: they aren't the Taurian Concordat and b: we know how they treat mercenaries)

Wait, those mechs are too small to be Lyran.