• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just saying 'Thank you' doesn't really tell you how much the mods have made the forums so good over the years.

Their untiring work and helpfulness has made the forums a much better place and will continue to do so in this new forum.

tenor.gif

Greetings MechWarriors.

Capture.PNG

I'll need some "Volunteers" to help unload the furniture. :)

Super dope to have you all here! While I totally get that the move might feel strange at first know that we will do our utmost to make this home! <3

Greetings one and all! :bow:

And a special hello to @Castellon, our BATTLETECH Community Manager. Might we have known you at the HBS site or is this a fresh introduction? Either way, I hope and trust you'll enjoy your time with us. We are a diverse community but we all love the Big and Stompy HBS is already known for. : )

Welcome!
Oh I am Here, Just not in the CM Role.
And I will Use this post to test if the upload ability I just added to this forum is working.

Attachments

• dalektree.jpg
    dalektree.jpg
    127,9 KB · Views: 26
CSJ.png

: )

Attachments

• F4D97746-C202-4CC3-9973-5B94B1CE00FE.jpeg
    F4D97746-C202-4CC3-9973-5B94B1CE00FE.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Glad you found a smart new home. PDX are a good bunch. I know this, because they put up with me.

edit - So how moddable is the game going to be?

edit - So how moddable is the game going to be?

There's no outright support from the studio but they're not going to make it harder or try to block modders from messing with things. "On your head be it if you break something." The Backer Beta saw a lot of modding done for it, and they seemed pretty interested to see the creative things being done.

To know more about it, you're gonna have to wait for someone who actively was involved with game modifications for the Backer Beta run to tell you more. I just was trying not to watch my toaster melt.

Hello ! Happy to see here all the mods we had on the good old forum of Harebrained Schemes. Thank you for carrying on helping the community :)

Welcome, gals and guys ! :)

Will the volunteer mods be getting the Moderator banner under their names? There has already been some confusion on whether someone was a moderator in a thread. The banner might have helped.