Meet MissDeliana, our Community Ambassador for BATTLETECH!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

emmasterakia

Community Developer
6 Badges
Mar 27, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
Hey MechWarriors,

I hope the news about Update 1.2, Dev Diaries and Flashpoint have served you well during these last days. SO MUCH STUFF in just a few days and we have a lot to look forward to, let me tell you. If you want to chat or ask anything about BATTLETECH or PDX you know where my DM ... mailbox?Whatever it is, is.

But! Back to the point. I would like to steal a moment of your time and introduce you to @MissDeliana, our new and awesome Community Ambassador for BATTLETECH! As a Community Ambassador, she is helping me with social posting as well as answering your questions about the game. She is currently watching over Planetfall as well, so if you're a AoW fan, you are going to see her there as well!

Please give her a warm welcome to our amazing BATTLETECH family and don't be afraid to talk to us if you have any questions about anything.

Cheers,
Emma