• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Damn, why are all of the most interesting AARs being started while I'm inexplicably being dragged away from the forum? :p

Oh well, at any rate, it's good to see you've started a new AAR, farq! I'll try to follow this one as enthusiastically as the other ones :)

Farq and another EUII AAR. Damn. How am I ver going to get any work done now?

Nice beginning here, looking forward to more. Gentle nudge.

DW

Ah dear, here it comes - the official abandonment announcement. :eek:o :eek:o :eek:o Well, anyone who knows me will know that when I haven't updated for almost two months there is no hope left. My sincere apologies, as always, for starting something and then leaving it hanging. Excuses? Well, I got busy with various things in RL, then a two week trip to Scotland, but the final nail in the coffin was when I finally got round to buying Deus Vult. I'm afraid Meck the Minotaur will have to be laid to rest, and we'll never know whether Mecklenburg achieved the greatness that Duke Johann was dreaming of. Hope for the future? Well I'm enjoying the new features in DV so far - stuff like friends and rivals only make CK even more conducive to AARing - so I can imagine I won't long be able to resist the urge to launch a DV AAR.

Once again thanks to all for reading and posting here.

Sad to hear, lets hope the muse strikes once more with DV.

Please let us know here if you indeed decide to start an AAR in Deus Vult - the CK AAR subforum is the one I almost never visit, but would be more than happy to get to know that a new AAR by you has started :).

Pity that this one ended though, it was really enjoyable.

I shall make like Smurfette: BOOOHOOOOOBOOOOOHHHHOOOOOHHHOOOO!!

I was looking forward to this, but maybe CK will inspire you sufficiently.

That's how she cries by the way, not how she insults people.

And I really should get a move on and post in my own AAR again. I am just to much of a polisher and grinder and the moment.

DW