To love God you must hate evil. - The Psalmist
- Nov 21, 2010
Will the Khazars be added to the 888 campaign?
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
This thread is more than 5 months old.
It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. If you feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.
Unauthorized Fix 5 by Rotti:
Link contains whole mode, so you cant't follow fix2 -> fix3 -> fix4 pathway. Simply extract 'Medieval World' archives to FTG/Mods and click "Yes to all" to overwrite files (if you had old version of Medieval World, which I doubt)
Recently I downloaded Medieval World Mode by luk3Z for For The Glory and discovered it to be the best mode I ever played. Unfortunately, what I also discovered, mode was simply unconmplited. As author of the mod made no new fixes since 24 may 2010, I decided to react and complete it by myself. I can't say - 'it is done', as plenty of further events and upgrades are needed, however - what I surely can say - I added something new to the mode, that will certainly make it more playable. I basicaly did three things: added new superimportant events, monarchs and leaders, fixed bugs in old events and finaly - made events designed for 3 different scenarios - work together in one line (means - one long scenario). Simply - now you can play from Verdun and can expect to see Byzantium collapse and Mongols arrive to Europe.
- MONGOLS!! added events, leaders, rulers and whole invasion idea,
- added creation of Golden Horde, Il-Khanate and Chagatai Khanate
- added sequency: Baghdad - Rise of Gaznavids - Rise and Fall of Seljuks - Khwarezm - Mongol Invasion - Il-khanate
- added sequency: Baghdad - Egypt - Fatimids - Ayyubids
- added sequency: Rise of Almoravids - Rise of Almohads, leades, monarchs
- added 4th Crusade led by Venetia with Fall of Byzantium
- added events that make sure Venetia and Pope survive
- added some events for Rum
- added decomposition of Kievan Rus
- added events for Poland (inc. desintegration)
- added some events for Byzantium, inc. slow down
- added events for Teutonic Order, inc. Teutons arrival in Prussia
- added random heretics conversion for bogomilism, waldensians and apostholic brethren
- added oportunity for Catholics to converse into Cathars
- fixed plenty of bugs mainly in pagan-cistian conversion events (the game used to disable possibility to converse after first denaial of conversion for such countries as sweden, norway or mordvins)