• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

fredman

Corporal
Dec 10, 2018
Does anyone know of a list of the differing pilot designations per skills selected? For instance pilots with the multi-shot/breaching shot skills combined with bulwark are designated "Lancers" while pilots with the bulwark skill and both tactician skills are called "Vanguards"; and I've seen some called "elite Vanguard" which I surmise are 10-10-10-10 skilled pilots. It would be handy to have a listing to know what you're up against with any lance, particularly on 5-star missions.

Is this what you are looking for?
Skill - Gunnery 8 Piloting 8 Guts 8 Tactics 8
Gunnery 5 Gunner - Flanker Gladiator Striker
Piloting 5 Pilot Skirmisher - Brawler Scout
Guts 5 Defender Lancer Outrider - Vanguard
Tactics 5 Tactician Sharpshooter Recon Sentinel -

Slide everything over until it is in a column. I can't figure how insert a table! The dash is a column block.

Last edited:
Reactions:
I can't figure how insert a table!
There's an "Insert table" menu option in the toolbar.

Here's how the resulting table could look:

None
Breaching Shot
Ace Pilot
Coolant Vent
Master Tactician
None
Recruit​
-​
-​
-​
-​
Multi-Target
Gunner​
-​
Flanker​
Gladiator​
Striker​
Sure Footing
Pilot​
Skirmisher​
-​
Brawler​
Scout​
Bulwark
Defender​
Lancer​
Outrider​
-​
Vanguard​
Sensor Lock
Tactician​
Sharpshooter​
Recon​
Sentinel​
-​

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Nice. Thanks, guys. A little confusing at first but once you select two basic skills you can only select one of two advanced skills. Understanding that it makes much more sense! Helps a lot as in advanced missions you can interpret what you're up against. Thanks again.

Forgot one... Dead Mechwarrior = Dekker.

:). I kid...I kid.

• 3Haha
Reactions: