• We will be taking the forums down for scheduled maintenance on 12 August 2020 at approximately 3PM CDT (8PM UTC / 10PM CEST), this downtime is currently estimated to last around 1 hour.
  • Pre order now!

Paradox Development Studio brings you the sequel to one of the most popular strategy games ever made! Crusader Kings III is soon upon us and you can pre order it today!

Releasing September 1st 2020

MasterBLB

Captain
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
Hey mates,

I've just released version 0.79 of Mech Designer. Changelog:
- Added buttons for switching to other mech locations, and button to clear to add new equipment dialog in floating mode
- Added context menu to main work area. The menu contains the same options as the main toolbar.
- Corrected z-order of add new equipment dialog in floating mode - now it always shows properly over other windows.
- Added missing equipment information messagebox during using options "Load mech" and "Reload".
- Fixed bug in add new equipment dialog - on Windows 10 close buttons didn't had intended, red color.
- Improved drawing blue frame around inventory for which add new equipment dialog is called - now the frame is not covered by items.
- Added option to fill inventory with the same item by holding CTRL and clicking an item in add new equipment dialog.
- Update for the manual - better description of the add new equipment dialog, and hint that main desk now has context menu.
- Fixed duplicated LB-2X ammo in add new equipment dialog bug.
- Fixed display bug in current tonnage label for 100t mechs.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Same as in 0.78

BIG CHANGE:
From now I no longer put the installer on this forum, but on Nexus Mods due to how they messed up it. Direct download link in my signature is updated.

• 2Like
Reactions: Eximar and Rentier