• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MasterBLB

Captain
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
Greetings mates

I've just released v0.76.3 of Mech Designer. You can find the lates installer and changelog in my subforum - link in my subscription below.

Changes:
- Fixed bug in "Export" function - fixed equipment (hatchet, battle computer, EW) was incorrectly duplicated in a location of the mech.

KNOWN ISSUES:
Same as in 0.76.

Goddamit, the v0.77 will be all about auto updater.

Hey @Xeryx
I'm alive, and though not spending much time on development of the app, it still progresses towards 0.77

Btw, though vehicle editor is out of scope, start Xeryx to gather all info and rules required for creating loadouts for vehicles.

Yeah, I have been busy with real life lately, haven't had much time to mod.

Vehicles huh? You may want to consider having the program be able to change or make the chassis files first. Then those will need to be able to be validated against the hard points data.
One of the biggest issues with vehicles is getting chassis to correspond with al that data. I would suggest thinking about adding that relevant data for mechs first. Since, I do not use mechs that are outside of HBS mechs, I do not know how this would affect non-HBS mechs.

Typically from what I have seen with vehicles is that everyone just puts the weapons on the turrets. then the ammo goes everywhere else. Most of the time they are not accurate to battle tech placement.