• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

MasterBLB

Captain
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
MODS - please let the thread stay on the main forum for for a day before moving it to my subforum.

You can find the latest Mech Designer installer and changelog in my subforum - link in my subscription below.

Changes:
- NOTE setup.ini got new entry costAlignmentThreshold=10000 in [General] section, so if you save aside your setup.ini then ensure to add it, otherwise cost calculation won't work properly
- added Manufacturer name to add new equipment dialog, and context menu for switching weapons variants
- added tooltip for all inventory stuff, shown on mouse hover under "Ammunition stock and consumption". It contains up to 3 lines:
a) manufacurer + name
b) slots + tonnage + cbills cost
c) (for weapons only) damage + stability damage + generated heat
- mech cost calculator. The field "Mech Cost" in "Tags and Description" now reflects changes made to loadout, and displays current value accordingly, rounding up to full 10k alignment.
WARNING!
Old saves (both *.mechDesign and *.json) have to be reloaded, then have any item dragged and dropped withing the same location in order to trigger cost calculation.

- fixed name of the stock Flamer in Urban Warfare
- fixed possible, small memory leaks

KNOWN ISSUES:
If HBS didn't released a patch recently then CombatGameConstants and Panther json data files are still not fixed.
CombatGameConstants
Panther 9R

Don't hesitate to leave feedback about Mech Designer in this thread.

Last edited: