• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Though you may not receive enough positive feedback (and I have not tried your program yet but heard about it on the Steam forums) do not let people talk you out of a good project. That being said having some old man navigation issues and cant seem to find the right download link!

I assume my error
Unsuccessful parsing JSON file:

D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/BATTLETECH/BattleTech_Data/StreamingAssets/data/mech/mechdef_panther_PNT-9R.json

Mech Designer might not work properly, or at all. Errors:

offset 213 : missing value separator

has something to do with the above... ill come back later and take a peek.. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I assume my error
Unsuccessful parsing JSON file:

D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/BATTLETECH/BattleTech_Data/StreamingAssets/data/mech/mechdef_panther_PNT-9R.json

Mech Designer might not work properly, or at all. Errors:

offset 213 : missing value separator

has something to do with the above... ill come back later and take a peek.. Thanks in advance!
Exactly mate, these are corrected data files, just for convenience. See Changelog for details.

Last edited:
Well @Xeryx, a screenshot of Atlas II loadout would be helpful - I'd like to check if a fix is working, but that requires Windows 10 operating system, which I don't have.

Another request for the .zip, can't install a .rar friendly program on this PC because reasons.

I did, I can't install any program. Please send the zip so I can use the Windows 10 built in utility as that is all I have access to.

Thank you so much.

Oh for God's sake. Installer is an unrecognized program and I don't have authority to run it either.