• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

MasterBLB

Captain
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
Hey mates

Due to COVID-19 quarantine I'm bored, so I started to wonder if a dedicated for Android-based smartphones version of the Mech Designer would be welcomed. Of course it'd look like differently, but I'd ensure to make it as easy and nice to use as PC version is. Other features I figured out:
- possibility to connect to a PC and sync designs and .json data between both versions of Mech Designer (mobile and PC)
- some possibility to send a design to a friend via some file sharing mechanics, or SMS with an attachment, if needed

If your answer is yes, then there is another question - would you crowdfund the project?

MasterBLB

Captain
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
Project cancelled due to lack of interest.

MeiSooHaityu

Field Marshal
13 Badges
Jan 3, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall