• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whoa I remember starting this mod like 5 years ago. I see others have started to work on it in my absence. Is there any release out yet?

Ow... :eek: That's new to me. How can I do this?

I also tried this, but the problem is, the USA tag must be a working country in 1952, and not in 2007.

You can have an event that annexes New York back to the U.S. on day 2, can't you?

Or, pick an island that has no value to the game. Create a "Terrorists" nation, or whatever name you want. Set the life rating to very low. Set plurality to 0. Set government to monarchy, social reforms to none, and basicaly everything to "bad immigration". Set the only party (reactionary) to slavery. Don't include it in the revolt file. If people still move there, then just do the simple thing an annex it by event.

I would but I don't have the time anymore as I barely have time to come here nowadays.

I wish I had more time for that too. But it's good to know there is another project going on. Maybe I'll bring my considerations there. Perhaps even better would be merging both threads, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Id be willing to help, ive been watching this since victoria first began! i wanted mds for eu2, then vic but never finished!

I would like to help but i have little knowledge of editing the files, all i have done in the past is unit edits and small things.

If anyone is looking for a name for an 'uncivilised' nation I think LEDC would be best. It stand for 'Lower Economicaly Developed Country' which would be suitable for poor countries who aren't fully developed economically yet.

If anyone is looking for a name for an 'uncivilised' nation I think LEDC would be best. It stand for 'Lower Economicaly Developed Country' which would be suitable for poor countries who aren't fully developed economically yet.

Wouldn't just "Developed" and "Developing" nations work?

its not about being politically correct, describing a county as 3rd world just doesn't describe the economic differences and developing and developed does. Calling a county 3rd would says that it is not a Capitalist(1st world) or communist (2nd world). There are plenty of countries out there that fall under third world and yet are developed nations, and vice versa.

its not about being politically correct, describing a county as 3rd world just doesn't describe the economic differences and developing and developed does. Calling a county 3rd would says that it is not a Capitalist(1st world) or communist (2nd world). There are plenty of countries out there that fall under third world and yet are developy ed nations, and vice versa.

But many of them are not developing. Some of them are actually declining.