• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Victor1234 said:
Anybody want to upload the files onto any file hosting sites? Would seem to be a better idea than having everyone ask to be emailed the files.

That being said, I'd like to be emailed the files, please ;)

v_545@hotmail.com

Thanks.

I sent them to you, you can place them somewhere.

Please keep in mind:

- it is NOT finished.
- many countries are not playable, at least I found them not playable (they crash when you try to choose province - ex. West Germany, North Korea, USSR)
- I found a problem with glass factory - there is not possible to build it, I had to edit saved game
- bugged graphics for military units

Plus, many things are not done so far (most of parties, events, technology tree).

If someone is going to raise this project from the dead, I will be happy to help with events. Especcialy that Ricky gives us more possibilities.

MarcFloyd said:
I sent them to you, you can place them somewhere.

Please keep in mind:

- it is NOT finished.
- many countries are not playable, at least I found them not playable (they crash when you try to choose province - ex. West Germany, North Korea, USSR)
- I found a problem with glass factory - there is not possible to build it, I had to edit saved game
- bugged graphics for military units

Plus, many things are not done so far (most of parties, events, technology tree).

If someone is going to raise this project from the dead, I will be happy to help with events. Especcialy that Ricky gives us more possibilities.

Thanks for sending.

Yep, I know. Most of the Cold War mods from HOI onwards met similar ends, always an alpha or two done, nothing else. I'm not going to do anything with it (at least, not for the moment, pretty busy), but I hold the view that Victoria is the only game capable of properly modelling the Cold War, and so am hoping to put this away so in future, in case I do want to make a Cold War mod, I can make it with Victoria.

Victor1234 said:
Hmmmm, hotmail said it found a virus in the email containing part 2.....

There is no virus, I use Kaspersky, so it is very unlikely. Anyway, resent.

Mr. Capiatlist said:
Are you two honestly thinking of necromancing this? Hmmm.... :eek:o

Tell me if you need help with anything.

As you have seen... it's the same with me, I would be glad to help if we can find any project leader. I can prepare events for Eastern Europe countries.
Plus, I can help a bit with technology tree.

MarcFloyd said:
As you have seen... it's the same with me, I would be glad to help if we can find any project leader. I can prepare events for Eastern Europe countries.
Plus, I can help a bit with technology tree.
I meant if you wanted me to dig around in my head to try to think of some of the stuff we were planning on doing... :eek:o I am currently working on a secret Mod for EUIII:NA.

OOoooooOOOOOooooOOOOOoooooo......!
Anyways...

Unless Mezzo wants to say other-wise, will a mod close this thread... I don't even know if a copy of this mod still exists anywhere... it was never completed and more or less abondoned before any real modding could be done.

Mr. Capiatlist said:
Unless Mezzo wants to say other-wise, will a mod close this thread... I don't even know if a copy of this mod still exists anywhere... it was never completed and more or less abondoned before any real modding could be done.

The copy exist, for instance on my HDD :D

MarcFloyd said:
The copy exist, for instance on my HDD :D
Fine, well there you go folks, MarcFloyd has a copy... ask him if you want it. I still suggest that this thread by closed unless we have some black wizard who seriously means to necromancy this mod.

Mr. Capiatlist said:
Fine, well there you go folks, MarcFloyd has a copy... ask him if you want it. I still suggest that this thread by closed unless we have some black wizard who seriously means to necromancy this mod.

I wish. Anyway, let me know if someone decide to deal with this.

MDS link

Ok, mates:

As a couple of you asked me for the files, I'm placing them on rapidshare (as I should do in the first place).

Please find the link here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/71418836/modified_mds.zip.html

There is still lot to do on this mod, however in my opinion Vic:R is the best Paradox'es game to show complicated relations in the modern world (as much as possible of course).
Obviously HoI2 is NOT the one could simulate it, but there is a MDS mod for HoI2 and there is NOT one for Vic. Weird, isn't it?

Anyway: if someone decides to start working on this project as a project leader, I'm still offering my help - I can deal with events and help with technology tree (even prepare whole technology tree, without graphs).

Best luck.

I haven't been around here in a while. The screenshot that you posted is indeed of an older version, a way old version. Sorry, but seeing as I don't have the files any longer I can not help any of y'all. Y'all are welcome to continue the project without me from the files that y'all currently have. Damn 3 years it's been...