• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(22430)

Psychonaut
Nov 22, 2003
www.facebook.com
This is the MDS file progress!

Note: This is not a beta

As soon as I figure out how to upload files

Reactions:
Havent figured it out yet I guess...

Lord Boreal said:
Havent figured it out yet I guess...
Yah, when I click upload it doesnt do anything, I emailed the admin and he said wait a few seconds it really is doing something, but I waited 5 minutes and nothing happened. Im really confused...

Mezzo said:
Yah, when I click upload it doesnt do anything, I emailed the admin and he said wait a few seconds it really is doing something, but I waited 5 minutes and nothing happened. Im really confused...
If you try to upload a large file, it seems to wig out. I had to trim my files down to 1 meg for it to work right

then there would be like five parts instead of the already 3

Mezzo said:
then there would be like five parts instead of the already 3
I don't know what to say :D If it's getting too much, then you will have to continue trying to contact the admins ;)

Still pending approval :S

Yes...but I can see them so they're going to work when they are approved

I asked Castellon last week, but no reply yet

Unknown string wanted bug fix

just place this in your config folder :D

Attachments

• world_names.rar
    10,6 KB · Views: 432
Its not finnished its just the file progress which is semi playable, Im going to update the files soon so be back here to redownload them soon

I just played through a few years. I must admit it does look quite interesting with the new ships and such. I assume those screenies are from a more complete version? Flags seem to be different as does the army graphic :)

Yes, I could send you the flags and sprites but the flags arent compiled yet and I didnt include the sprites in the package...yet

MDS sprites for download!

These are the sprites seen in the screenies!

Just extract this in your Victoria MDS directory

Attachments

• unitsMDS.rar
    358,9 KB · Views: 463