• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Perhaps, I will give them an oatmeal cookie that has been under my desk for 2 years. :D

OK, people here's the deal.
It's time for me to get naggy.
Up until the alpha release we expected the release would result in a bigger team, more contributions from the community and more interest in the mod. As it seemed the result from the alpha release was, the team stopped working and the forum fell dead silent (except from the casual bug complaint). Now, some people say that no news is good news, but we are in trouble here. Some time ago, this mod was on the verge of extinction, and now, remarkably we are near that point again. We have released an alpha, but that doesn't mean we can just sit back and enjoy the ride!
I really really really encourage you, the community, to contribute the best you can in all forms you can. If you want a better mod to play on, you better contribute, cuz we really need your support once more. Restart the discussions, come with ideas, show some work or ideas, this mod isn't finished yet!
I can easily write events and oobs and all that, but research is one thing four or five people can handle by themselves. We still have a tech tree with large holes, we need new unit models, we need more events, we need ideas for tweaking. This is were our job diminish and your job expand.
Help us continue, dear community, if you want this mod to be active.

That's my two cents, heh :)

IN PROGRESS:

TEST.JPG

OK, added a hell a lot of planes. US, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Czech Republic, UK, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia and Turkey have updated or completed airunit oobs with correct air units. Names changed in models.csv. All that remains are more exotic airplanes and their attack/defence values. Range and speed set for all models included at this time. These fixes will be included in the MDS Alpha 1.02 Patch.
(Man, that's a lot of work)

Maggern2k said:
OK, people here's the deal.
We still have a tech tree with large holes, we need new unit models, we need more events, we need ideas for tweaking. This is were our job diminish and your job expand.
Help us continue, dear community, if you want this mod to be active.

That's my two cents, heh :)

well i am can code techs so if i get a list with there name, description and there bonus (if thats been decided) i will have most of it if not all done by Monday

but the only thing is that i might be able to code the techs i cant think of new techs a description or a bonus that don’t unbalance the game to much.
so if i don’t get a list of them there’s no point in me working on it

and i remember there used to be a thread for techs but it seems to be gone now :confused:

Well, I can code almost anything too, the hard thing is research. I can't name a hundred techs for you or me to code. Plane, ship and Tank techs won't be a problem as you just build upon the models that will be included in 1.02. I have a friend working on the infantry tech.
Other than that, I've to say that the community is welcome in the search for new techs. EACH AND EVERY TECH IS A STEP TOWARDS PERFECTION!

and another two cents ;)
(man, this is getting expensive) :rofl:

OK, claims...?

North Korea - South Korea
Japan - Southern kuriles
Taiwan - Entire China
Spain - Gibraltar
Denmark - Kiel(?)
Poland - Königsberg
India - Kashmir
Pakaistan - Kashmir

Maggern2k said:
Well, I can code almost anything too, the hard thing is research. I can't name a hundred techs for you or me to code. Plane, ship and Tank techs won't be a problem as you just build upon the models that will be included in 1.02. I have a friend working on the infantry tech.
Other than that, I've to say that the community is welcome in the search for new techs. EACH AND EVERY TECH IS A STEP TOWARDS PERFECTION!

and another two cents ;)
(man, this is getting expensive) :rofl:

so we got the coders but nothing to code pity we dont get Paid :D

And any idea when 1.2 will be out :D

Zuckergußgebäck said:
OK, claims...?

North Korea - South Korea
Japan - Southern kuriles
Taiwan - Entire China
Spain - Gibraltar
Denmark - Kiel(?)
Poland - Königsberg
India - Kashmir
Pakaistan - Kashmir

I was considering adding claims in. The CIA world factbook has some listed, like Argentina still has claims on the Falkan Islands[spellcheck] and Spain on Gibraltar.