• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(16020)

Field Marshal
Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
My raw estimations of percentage of the alpha completed. Note that they are weighted, completing Ethiopia's leaderfile is not as significant as Russia's:

Organization and debugging is all that remains

Code:
Order of Battles:   [b]100%[/b] -Almost completely done for the alpha.
Leaders:            [b]100%[/b] - Yay.
Ministers:          [b]100%[/b] - Close Enough
Map:                [b]100%[/b] - Need to work on ICs and resources
Plot:               [b]100%[/b] -Still some side-stuff and details needed.
Events:             [b]100%[/b] - Done for alpha
Propaganda Posters: [b]100%[/b] -Enough done for alpha (many big and small countries)
Graphics            [b]100%[/b] -Enough done for alpha
AI:                  [b]100%[/b] -Enough done for alpha

*****Optional Items Not Necessary for Alpha*****
Sprites:             [b]0%[/b] -We need to figure out what we need first!
Tech:               [b]15%[/b] -A few rough outlines done.  Much more needed.

What still needs to be done for the alpha:

ICs and resources

Last edited:
I'll help

Anything you need. I'm not good at coding or stuff like that, but I am willing to help in any way I can.

Originally posted by MartyWolf
Well, I opened Regional threads, maybe you should add each regions completions to the Completion list?

I have no comprehension level for each of the regions, and it is too hard to weigh everything. South America doesn't need to be fully completed for the alpha, so how do I weigh half of the OOB's being done or whatever?

Originally posted by Lunar
I have no comprehension level for each of the regions, and it is too hard to weigh everything. South America doesn't need to be fully completed for the alpha, so how do I weigh half of the OOB's being done or whatever?

Agreed. It would be to hard for any of us to be able to give a remotely accurate guess to Regional completion.

Originally posted by MartyWolf
Well, for the alpha, I guess we could, but we are going to have to change some sprites for alpha, like helicopters and such.

oh ya for those off course, but not for inf. and motorized and such