• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I understand that part - but what actual events in the story count as 'major' and 'very major' changes? Again, I haven't gotten any of them to unlock, even when it seems like they should (i.e. dispelling the Blade Grave with Baric, killing Graven Ashe with Hunts-in-Shadows, etc.).

I'm also trying to figure this out. For now, I have discovered what to do for Verse
After the Trial, the Voices of Nerat were found guilty of all charges. I have chosen to carry out the execution myself. I took Verse with me, and just before the fight she had doubts. I told her that I can defeat them, but only with her help. Gained major loyalty, and got her favor.

I'm finding the exact same issue and am getting a little frustrated by it myself.
Especially since having attempted Raz' solution - exactly the same methodology with the trial and so forth - Verse didn't attempt any such conversation with me.

With Verse there's a conversation option after you find out her relationship with Barik, where you ask her if she thinks that's the cause for her hesitation in the fight that got her sister furies killed.
Eb, I always have at max loyalty, probably it's sort of automatic if you go on the rebel route.
Barik, I don't have loyalty issues with him even while being an enemy of the Disfavored. Following the quest to remove his armor con easily grow his fear.
Sirin lets you gain very major loyalty if you ask her about her mother's death and then follow telling her you won't ever ask again.
Kills in Shadows I believe gets lots of loyalty if you side with the Stonestalkers (rebel route, don't know if it's possible in other routes).
Lantry, never really cared. As soon as I got him I had lots of loyalty.

For Verse there, telling her that you can only defeat the Voice of Nerat with her help during the assault of Cacophony will do it. In her Act 2 companion quest you can also do it by leaving the fate of Essa up to her.

With Barik, you can do it in Act 3 by asking him what he thinks of the current situation and then mentioning that you intend to spare Graven Ashe when he asks what your intentions are.

Last edited: