• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

k-Knight

Recruit
5 Badges
Feb 19, 2019
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Stellaris
Good time of day,

I understand this game is no longer actively developed or supported, but I still want to write this in hope for a small assistance.
I noticed sometimes I am unable to see people's public games why the game loads the list of available public games. Also, as far as I know, the game has peer-to-peer connection. I makes me think that game has some sort of limit to a maximum distance to a host server.
I believe it is an issue because the game does not have a large online player presence nowadays. I hope the developers will have the opportunity to address this issue. I can think of two possible solutions: delete the limit altogether OR add an option in the settings to change it.

Best wishes,
k-Knight