• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

supitsriley

Recruit
3 Badges
Apr 5, 2021
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
Everytime my friend or I make a large map or any map, we can have players join until we start building a bigger prison and now it keeps saying FAILED TO JOIN

FIX THIS PLEASE IM TIRED OF RESTARTING EVERY DAY BECAUSE WE CAN MAKE MORE THEN A DAMN BLOCK!

NO ONE WILL HELP, PINGS FLY THROUGH THE ROOF
WE'VE TRIED DIFFERENT SERVERS AND DIFFERENT MAPS, EVERYTHING.

weve searched everywhere online, screwed around with windows just to fix it and nothing!

ITS BEEN AN ISSUE WITH EVERYONE AND IT JSUT SAYS THERES NO FIX

Attachments

• Prison Architect 2021.04.04 - 18.12.08.02.DVR_Trim.mp4
    2,3 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Hello!, sorry about my english level, is not good at all jajaja. I am having same issues when me and my friend try to join at the same map. i can create a new map and its ok, when someone relog after the prission started to grow we are unnable to conect again.

Everytime my friend or I make a large map or any map, we can have players join until we start building a bigger prison and now it keeps saying FAILED TO JOIN

FIX THIS PLEASE IM TIRED OF RESTARTING EVERY DAY BECAUSE WE CAN MAKE MORE THEN A DAMN BLOCK!

NO ONE WILL HELP, PINGS FLY THROUGH THE ROOF
WE'VE TRIED DIFFERENT SERVERS AND DIFFERENT MAPS, EVERYTHING.

weve searched everywhere online, screwed around with windows just to fix it and nothing!

ITS BEEN AN ISSUE WITH EVERYONE AND IT JSUT SAYS THERES NO FIX
The game has been free on Epic this week so me and some friends picked it up but we are having a lot of issues connecting to each others games one of us hosts and when the other tries to join they show up on the player list for about 2 or 3 seconds and then disappear. On client side when you join it appears to load saying "Receiving World" about halfway and then you get sent back to the menu sometimes with an error stating "Lost connection to server" sometimes no error at all. Either way multiplayer seems to be unplayable in it's current state.

Seems that no one has actually raised a ticket with the game devs, so I sent one off today
A ticket has been opened with Double11 under the number 28490

I cant add the link to the ticket as the spam rules don't let me. but if you search for the Double11 support page and enter that ref you should find the ticket.

It works! I've been waiting for this game to be fixed for YEARS. My friend and I have started several maps and eventually they all would start having connection problems and made the game unplayable. After seeing your comments I loaded up a map that was known to not work and can finally build a prison with more than 1 cell block!

Please don't re-open old threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.