• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

kevboz21

Recruit
Nov 28, 2020
This game has me addicted hah. Slowly knocking out challenges... some are quite difficult like cold fusion, where you are just bombarded with cold waves and dust storms right after the other. This one definitely took me a couple tries to figure it out.

I was thinking about other RTS games and wondering if they ever thought of adding combat to this game. Like a battle over Mars hah! That would add another dimension to it and probably would be pretty cool...anyone else have those thoughts?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello
It would be great but as a separate game to the original game, like an Expansion, a Part two of Surviving Mars After-World / Taking-Over Mars "So you can play either one" It would be great to play this game as a multiplayer too

I think author of this game their no longer updating/working on this tile "That's what I have learn by reading this Forum"

Hello
It would be great but as a separate game to the original game, like an Expansion, a Part two of Surviving Mars After-World / Taking-Over Mars "So you can play either one" It would be great to play this game as a multiplayer too

I think author of this game their no longer updating/working on this tile "That's what I have learn by reading this Forum"

Well it would be awesome if they did do an expansion or revamp. RTS games are few and far between anymore...I think the last one I have enjoyed was Planetary Annihilation which was like 5 years ago...other favorites from way back are Dune, Command and Conquer, Starcraft, and Total Annihilation. They just don't make them like these currently...Too many first person shooters right now lol.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I personally don't like any games that I feel like that I am on a Roller-coaster ride "first person shooters"

Note: These are my favorite games "Dune, Command and Conquer, Starcraft" and used to make Mods and fix other modders mods for them too