• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Grand Admiral Edward

Colonel
17 Badges
Sep 5, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
There are currently 3 bugs with marriages. This is the third post I've made (posed it over in the bug reports and got no response, posted it in the main forums (got a disagree but no actual response), so I'm posting it here. My request is either a mod that corrects them, or someone to point me in the right direction to do it myself.
Polygamous marriages currently have 3 bugs. Or maybe 1 bug and 2 "As Designed" quirks. The actual bug is when you (if you're female) convert from a male-dominated religion to a religion with the equal polygamous (or consorts and concubines), you do not gain the secondary spouses (or consorts). If you reform (or create) a male-dominated to equal polygamous/consorts and concubines religion, you DO gain the secondary spouses/consorts. An in-game fix (doesn't work in Ironman, because if you're the one to fix it it's complex, and if your suffering from the bug, the fix will end your game) is to revoke (or since you're cheating, use the "give_title" console command) ALL the titles of the female character suffering from the bug. Using the debug commands. add her to your court, then grant her the titles you just took.
Second and third bugs (that actually may be as designed, but if so, it's a stupid design) deal with betrothals for religions with the Polygamous doctrine. First, betrothals do not count toward marriage piety requirements. Second, you can not have multiple betrothals, despite being able to have multiple wives.