• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its more.. What files or programs do I use as reference for the country numbers... And where are the files I alter?

Ah, I see. You should download the MyMap mod and look for its file province.csv, located in the db folder. The file to alter is found in my converter, linked in my sig; it is called province.txt. I suggest you take over Sterk's block, which I believe is 500 to 599; or one of Trav's - I don't recall which numbers they are, but it's listed some pages back. If you take one of Trav's, grab the higher block, as he's likely to have started in the low end. Does that help?

Yep.. I'll get started

I'm trying to do this, its just like I get no mroe than a few provinces done and I find I'm like 2 provinces away from matching up places like Pest or provinces like Bosnia... Its driving me insane...

Annoying, isn't it? Fear not, though, while waiting for you I completed the remaining blocks, so you're off the hook. You're also getting aztec culture, along with Sterk and bin. :D

Bah... Give me Inca at least, cause I at least tried... Really I got 50 done in the 500s and just realized the map was gonna be screwed, so I started over, realized it was gonna be screwed earlier. But it seems the fact I was realizing i was messing up was not helping me keep from messing up... And the freaking slight change in map angles from EU2's MyMap to CK was not nice.. Not nice at all.

Yes, and the way the land kinda streeeetches between the Carpathians and the Don - seems the Poland lobby got some licks in. I swear, there are three CK provinces trying to cover five EU ones, if you go west to east in the region. Anyway, I think the only way to fix this is to punch out a really crappy first version, just getting it approximately right, and then fixing the holes when you can actually see the resulting EU map. Which I shall proceed to do later today.

Regarding difficult provinces - the best technique is do conversion by areas.
What I did was make screens of areas like Ireland, England, Scnadinavia and set provinces by their borders.

Some provinces also need to be rearranged, e.g. I moved some provinces which had EU2 prototype (a province with the same name in both games) to other because they seemed not in the right place.

IDs 1-100:
http://www.savefile.com/files/2931195

KoM please confirm you can get the file and use .xls (MS Excel) format.

Apologies for being soo late, Im off to do more of this (have 200-300 half done).

IDs 201-300:
http://www.savefile.com/files/4851286
Note:
- there's a 'key' of several surplus IDs in the end, so you can join my blocks with others'
- there's an '?' entry for Bodensee - I didn't know what to do with it, hope KoM knows
- please lookup Wurtemberg - Ansbach area, it differs a lot between the maps, thus problems might arise.

I also uploaded second block another time, zipped, just in case.
http://www.savefile.com/files/8002584

BTW, I'll be online only for next 6 hours, so ask soon if there are questions.

Thank you, bin; we have a new thread over in the EU2 MP forums, where you can get a look at the shiny new converted save. The cultures still need a bit of looking at, I'll get to them today.

Hello everyone... Sorry for reviving this already dead thread, but... Where is the last save game? I searched on the firsts/last pages and didn't find it... Sorry for the incovenience...