• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A big thanks to Aardvark Bellay for keeping this mod alive

My pleasure.
6jqFBQI.gif

Can i make the wild suggestion that you copy the link adresses of the attachments in my download post into the opening post ?
That might make it easier for future generations to find the correct download.
8YahOJf.gif

PS: I still have the 1.6 and 1.7 (including two hotfixes) versions as well, but i suppose there is no use for them anymore, right ?

Last edited:
I've added a link to your post with the attachments in the opening post. And no, I shouldn't there's much need.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I've been playing it again recently on a bit of a nostalgia kick and having tons of fun, going from a Scottish count to an Irish king crusading in Iberia. I'm glad people enjoyed it and remember it fondly, despite a few somewhat questionable design decisions (the font, the mercator projection, the lack of textures...). While CK2 is a brilliant game, CK1 will always have a special place in my heart

• 2Like
Reactions:
I've been playing it again recently on a bit of a nostalgia kick and having tons of fun, going from a Scottish count to an Irish king crusading in Iberia. I'm glad people enjoyed it and remember it fondly, despite a few somewhat questionable design decisions (the font, the mercator projection, the lack of textures...). While CK2 is a brilliant game, CK1 will always have a special place in my heart

May I ask you one thing? Do I remeber correctly that you also had a brilliant AAR...more of a story here? Around the time of ck1
Was about a princess in love with a guy but she had to marry the spymaster who actually wanted to become King through her?

If yes...what happened to it...I was actually planning to read it again...but cannot find it. Did you take it off?
Publish it maybe? :)

May I ask you one thing? Do I remeber correctly that you also had a brilliant AAR...more of a story here? Around the time of ck1
Was about a princess in love with a guy but she had to marry the spymaster who actually wanted to become King through her?

If yes...what happened to it...I was actually planning to read it again...but cannot find it. Did you take it off?
Publish it maybe? :)

That sounds far too good to be one of mine ;) You're not thinking of the Princess Eleanor one, maybe? I know the author of that wanted to publish some of her AARs and took them down

just to hear the opening song.... I had tears in my eyes. wow...so many good memories. I hoep I can get in working well
If it launches it will be ok I'd say from my recent experience. (Win10 too on my side)

Ah, I have Windows 8. It's playable, but barely. Perhaps 10 solves the issue
I did a lot tryings before being successful at it :/
Seems like the_hdk is more lucky

I did a lot tryings before being successful at it :/
Seems like the_hdk is more lucky

worked on my first try...played 10 years as Poland...conquered Pomerania and Meclemburg...than half my vassals revolted and I rage quit :D

I need to re-learn the game so my next try is Ireland...always good

worked on my first try...played 10 years as Poland...conquered Pomerania and Meclemburg...than half my vassals revolted and I rage quit :D

I need to re-learn the game so my next try is Ireland...always good
The exact same thing happened to me as Poland! Boleslav got pneumonia and then his infant son was assassinated. By the time Wladyslaw Herman became king, I only had a small strip of land left, my army was destroyed, all my demesne provinces were looted and I was at war with the Prussians and Pruthenians. But I hung on (thank god for that heathens are splintered event), and within fifteen years I had regained all the lost land. Poland is a deceptively tricky start, but a powerhouse once you get a strong king

• 1Like
Reactions: