It's got to be Djerba right?What's the island + strait crossing in Tunis? It's so small I can't make out the name.
Tunisia map has changed somewhat too. With Sfax and Djerba and some other difference in borders.The différences I see:
Everything in the list is great.
- Provence and Foucalquier instead of a single Provence.
- Independent Lucca and Montferrat.
- 3 provinces Sicily and 2 provinces Sardinia
- Umbria and Ancona for the Pope + still independent Urbino
- Split Liguria between Liguria and Savona
- 1 province more for Tuscany
- More provinces in Castille and Aragon
It's got to be Djerba right?