Hive

Lex Superior
19 Badges
Oct 16, 2002
12.250
15
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
Haven't done anything but Denmark yet, but here it is:

post-25-1107688814.jpg
 

Hive

Lex Superior
19 Badges
Oct 16, 2002
12.250
15
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
Fyn is larger than both Malta and Corfu, so I see no big problem. And I made the long island to the right a part of the Fyn province as well, to make it bigger.
 

Ciçatrix

Discoverer of Mombot
15 Badges
Dec 1, 2004
2.554
0
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
The long island beside Fyn (denmarks second biggest island) is Langeland (litterally: long land) in reality it does not strech that far up, it is only about half as long.
 

unmerged(34273)

First Lieutenant
Sep 13, 2004
289
0
Beginning to belive that northern scandinavia is the only region in europe that wont have more provinces. And in addition it almost seams as the rest will increase with 1/3. Looking at the new beutiful detailed maps for Spain, France and Italiy and the suggestions for The balkans poland and far east and they all have suggestions for making their regions more detailed and more close to the actual political borders of the counties. In Scandinavia however we apperantly are afraid of making improvements. Well maybe it will result in sweden being able to outtech the others if they actually divide their taxvalues in the same relation as the new provinces but somehow Im sure they wont and thus making Europe even more richer in comparison.
 

Hive

Lex Superior
19 Badges
Oct 16, 2002
12.250
15
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
BueDigre said:
Beginning to belive that northern scandinavia is the only region in europe that wont have more provinces. And in addition it almost seams as the rest will increase with 1/3. Looking at the new beutiful detailed maps for Spain, France and Italiy and the suggestions for The balkans poland and far east and they all have suggestions for making their regions more detailed and more close to the actual political borders of the counties. In Scandinavia however we apperantly are afraid of making improvements. Well maybe it will result in sweden being able to outtech the others if they actually divide their taxvalues in the same relation as the new provinces but somehow Im sure they wont and thus making Europe even more richer in comparison.

It sounds like you assume that all maps you see posted will be a part of the same project - but I can assure you that's not the case.
 

Birger

Not really here...
6 Badges
Sep 21, 2001
3.993
0
www.wappenwiki.org
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
I'd love to see a Sweden something like this: :cool:
I made the map in a hurry so all borders isn't that accurate... :eek:o

sweden_extreme_makeover.png


A - Skåne
B - Kalmar
C - Halland
D - Bohuslän
E - Gotland
F - Västergötland
G - Öland
H - Östergötland
I - Svealand
J - Bergslagen
K - Gästrikland
L - Jämtland
M - Västerbotten
N - Lappland

I know, I know, Öland is a longshot but I'd like to see it in. :p
 

Birger

Not really here...
6 Badges
Sep 21, 2001
3.993
0
www.wappenwiki.org
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
Hive said:
Birger... your Sweden will have more provinces than England...

I know, but I'd like it that way. ;)
If I ditch Öland there's only 3 new, 2 of them will belong to Norway and Denmark. Besides England will get a few new as well. :)
 

unmerged(27839)

Universal
Apr 13, 2004
193
0
For Denmark: I suggest to make atleast one new province, maybe Ålborg and some more...Århus? But not too many.

Sweden: Make Lappland as two provinces. Stockholm (or Svealand) and Uppsala should be in instead for Svealand. Västebotten should also have two provinces, maybe Umeå...
Then take some land from Öster- och Västergötland and Svealand to make Närke (Örebro)
For Småland I would like to se Kalmar as a province a long the cost. Karlskrona (Blekinge) should also be in.

Iceland: Should have 2-3 provinces in all.

Norway and Finland: Should also have some more...dont know which.

btw. anyone thought about adding Bornholm to Denmark. As it is in CK and HoI it would be nice to see it in EU as well.

Edit:
Hey! Thats just my way I would like it to look like.
(I think the most of you dont like so many new provinces, but for me it would have been quite good for Sweden to look like that, some Vicky-feeling to EU ;) .)
 
Last edited:

unmerged(17489)

General
Jun 7, 2003
2.475
7
universalis said:
For Denmark: I suggest to make atleast one new province, maybe Ålborg and some more...Århus? But not too many.

Sweden: Make Lappland as two provinces. Stockholm (or Svealand) and Uppsala should be in instead for Svealand. Västebotten should also have to provinces, maybe Umeå...
Then take some land from Öster- och Västergötland and Svealand to make Närke (Örebro)
For Småland I would like to se Kalmar as a province a long the cost. Karlskrona (Blekinge) should also be in.

Iceland: Should have 2-3 provinces in all.

Norway and Finland: Should also have some more...dont know which.

btw. anyone thought about adding Bornholm to Denmark. As it in CK and HoI it would be nice to see it in EU as well.
this is a *lot* of provinces. You don't think the map would look cluttered? Not to mention the base 1 most of those provinces would have to have so that Sweden wouldn't be overpowered compared to France and England and otehr majors?
 

unmerged(27839)

Universal
Apr 13, 2004
193
0
Flame of Udûn said:
this is a *lot* of provinces. You don't think the map would look cluttered? Not to mention the base 1 most of those provinces would have to have so that Sweden wouldn't be overpowered compared to France and England and otehr majors?

yeah, maybe thats to many. but if countries like France and England would get more provinces, then I think those should be the new swedish ones.
Coz if France getting new, why shouldnt Sweden?

But in a short scenario against Denark, Hansan (spelling?), Russia and Poland it would have been a nice map.
For longer scenarios then its maybe too many.
 
Last edited: