• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh sorry, I didn't see this comment - Oops! I'm glad that you enjoy it! Go ahead and make a submod for CK2+ if you want (if you haven't already/are still wanting to). I've played with doing that in the past, as I mentioned in a different comment. It'd be pretty straightforward copying over the provinces from CK2+ to this map. I'm not sure if CK2+ has updated it's province map for Holy Fury yet, and if it hasn't, I'd recommend basing the mod on the pre-Holy Fury version. But I'd take and trim the positions file from the most recent version (for great works positions).

No problem with it. But yeah, I made it but since I've moved over to HIP during the wait for the HF version of Plus I didn't released it, though if you allow it I might. On the other hand I've started converting SWMH to your map, so if there's no problem I'd like to make a sub-mod for it too.

though if you allow it I might.

You can publish any sub mob thread/posts you like, I no problem there. I'd just like if you add a line saying it makes use of this map mod, and a link back here.

so if there's no problem I'd like to make a sub-mod for it too.

There's no problem! Feel free to continue whatever sub-mod you're making. You should post here when you've completed it, and I can add a link in the main description for you if you'd like.

nice mod! but could you fix bursa trade post point?

Attachments

• ck2_3.png
    ck2_3.png
    2,7 MB · Views: 50
Thanks, fixed that position. You can either redownload the mod (first post), or put this positions.txt file in the mod's map directory:

Attachments

• positions.txt
    526,3 KB · Views: 7
Really Nice Map for Vanilla mate, great work, really complete work.