• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, Balkans already is PTI, and will stay that way for long, long time…

Well, who knows, maybe the new engine will be easier to modify than the old ones, since its probably based on some pretty common 3d tech.

Grosshaus said:
Balkanese....should that be used instead of South Slavic this time :D

Balkanese = West Balkans, Balkanians = East Balkans. First revolve around Bosnia, second revolve around Macedonia.

Basileios I said:
Asia Minor needs a rehaul, too. More provinces and enlarged compared to Europe. It is too small on the EU2 map.

Probably, the only issue is that not many border changes occur there after 1453. Still a big region.

Hallsten said:
Of course the map can be changed, but officially letting the community have a say about the map would probably delay the game to Q3 2009... :rolleyes:

Isn't that a bit optimistic?! :rofl:

At least this time, the Ottoman capital will NOT start off in Asia Minor. :D

Brownbeard said:
Probably, the only issue is that not many border changes occur there after 1453. Still a big region.

well, they could've happened if things gone the other way. In fact, that's the point of the game IMHO

Jayavarman said:
At least this time, the Ottoman capital will NOT start off in Asia Minor. :D

Yes. But nevertheless we need a province for Adrianople. So that the Ottomans are forced to move their capital back there if Trebizond or Morea control Constantinople and want to restore the glorious Roman Empire. ;)

No really, a little more detail in this region compared to the old EU2 map would be adequate.

Basileios I said:
Yes. But nevertheless we need a province for Adrianople. So that the Ottomans are forced to move their capital back there if Trebizond or Morea control Constantinople and want to restore the glorious Roman Empire. ;)

No really, a little more detail in this region compared to the old EU2 map would be adequate.
dont forget the russians ;) they might want to relocate the ottoman capital.

Finellach said:
Map in EU 1&2 for the region and overall for whole eastern-central Europe was terrible. I am hoping the new EU3 map will be more correct.
Most of the map for any region was terrible. :D
I hope Paradox took a look at some of the map mods.

Jarkko Suvinen said:
Grosshaus, your humour doesn't hit the target. The Balkan people get locked when Balkans is brought up as an issue. I am pretty sure 99.5% of them did not get your joke, and think you believe "Lake Balaton" or "Adriatic" is "Balkan Sea". They will flame you for your ignorance. Then they will flame each other on who started the righteous flaming (was it serbs, croats, greeks, albanians, bulgarians etc etc) of Grosshaus. Then they will call the world idiotic for not understanding their god given right to flame (and who was flaming first and who did it best).

Then, after a while, when admins have warned a bunch of people, the flames will lower. Until somebody finds an ancient roman text which calls this little lake near Pristine "Mare Balkanium", which obviously will start the whole thing from start again.
99.5% is a bit of a stretch, don't you think ;)?

Jomini said:
I think they did a decent job with Iceland.
Azores wasn't half bad either :nods:

Status
Not open for further replies.