• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, haha, I was very clumsy..

That's impressive work. :) I didn't know there was a grid function. Didn't think there was one available since it didn't have its own button in the UI. So seeing your images now made me dig into it.. NICE FIND! :)

This will really make it easier to make maps.

What is the key to turn on the grid, I'm pretty sure I've run through every key on the keyboard but can't seem to find the one to turn on the grid lines.

Thanks,

Hi,Brilliant tutorials,but I have one question if you can help,Metros I have 2 lines at level three and two at level one,is it possible to connect these lines up and down to enable people to get on at a level one or two stop and ride the metro to a level three stop?thanks.

What about railway tracks? I still have problem of tracks connecting to itself (when I am doing connections to train stations), so that I am having too much junctions between different tracks. Building some towers, sand paths etc. did not helped, because then the game still wants to connect the tracks, just shows it red, because I can't lay down there the connection.

So my station still look strange.

Thank you for your great video tutorials they are really helpful and will come in handy as it's great now knowing how to add water as well as the roundabouts as both of those puzzled me but now I know what to do it's going to make the editor more enjoyable now.

Last edited:
Allright! I'm back. After some very intense months becoming an ex, moving, attended six weddings and done a <add funny word>load of work, I can finally do some more tutorials.

First up a question I've been asked a lot. "How do you make the parking spaces?"
[video=youtube;46PMj9Kyu28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PMj9Kyu28[/video]

Yes, make one about Highways. Exits, entrances, crossing, highways on top of the other (like Tokyo), connections for small spaces, returns, how to not create a bottleneck in entrances/exits. Highways is a huge subject.

I have suggestions and some solutions I found myself.

Thank you so much for organizing all these tutorials like this! I just bought this game less than an hour ago after downloading the demo... I'm reading all the map tutorials and watching your videos before my first launch into the game and the editor. I can't wait, looks quite amazing!