• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Orago

Lt. General
47 Badges
Sep 17, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Majesty 2
  • Legio
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Gettysburg
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Cities: Skylines
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
Hello. Today I bring you:

Many Years To Hootenanie - Reconstituted & Reloaded

This is a megacampaign originally created and GMed by TheWookiee, usurped by Slargos, and ultimately became GMed by the people as a democracy after Slargos left and there were still people that wanted to continue.

This megacampign started in EU3, and will end in HoI3. This thread, however, is about the Victoria: Rev part.

We play Sundays 1200 - 1600 CET. I am planning to have my first session August 22.

There are some original players from MYTH EU3 that are playing, but there are also still vacancies because some people quit because they didn't want to continue to Ricky.

Nations to play:

1. Spain - Orago
2. France - von_Runstedt
3. Poland - rooom
4. Portugal - Henkalv
5. Great Britain - Syber_Sid
6. The Netherlands -
7. Russia - OrangeYoshi
8. Austria -
9. Italy - Maestro Jedi
10. Ottoman Empire -
11. Scandinavia -
12. Persia -
13. Japan -

Brief Description of the Nations:

1. Spain - Controls traditional Spain plus most of west Africa. Has a trade port in Sumatra.

2. France - Controls the Rhineland, plus England and Scotland, plus traditional France, plus some Indonesia.

3. Poland - Controls a very large region of eastern Europe. Also controls the region of Bangladesh.

4. Portugal - Controls traditional Portugal, pus all of South America, plus a enclave in Tangiers and Malta.

5. Great Britain - Controls Ireland, all of North America, and some Pacific Islands. Also a enclave in Ceunta and a trade port in India.

6. The Netherlands - Controls the Netherlands and Belgium, and a good stretch of land along the southern Baltic coast. Also some south Africa. Its best possession, however, is a large bit of Dutch cultured India.

7. Russia - Controls all of traditional Russia, more or less.

8. Austria - Traditional Austria, a lot more Germany, plus small Indonesian holdings.

9. Italy - Controls Italy, a large part of Indonesia, and Nigeria and some more Africa.

10. Ottoman Empire - Controls the Middle East, Anatolia, and the Bulgaria / Romania regions of Europe. Controls Egypt, north Africa up to Tunis, and the coast of east Africa.

11. Scandinavia - Controls Scandinavia (minus some Finnish rebels who declared independence slightly before game end) plus a healthy amount of Indonesia. It controls all of the Malacca region and most of Sumatra.

12. Persia - Controls all of traditional Persia, plus a little more westwards and eastwards. It controls some of India after long wars with the Dutch.

13. Japan - Was AI the entire game. Was not a player nation in EU3, but, the AI kept it intact, and expanded into China. Its uncivilized, but its worth a shot if you enjoy a true challenge.

With that, I leave you the save we are using.

Important note: There is one thing you need to do to get the conversion save working, place a blank txt file in your scenarios folder named conversion.

Last edited:
I ve got the save then i can load vicky but during the load of the game I have an error: It can t open a certain event file... and the I can choose between ignore, Abandon and retry. All three provock a crash :confused:
The game runs other saves fine :wacko:

Please back up :D

I ve got the save then i can load vicky but during the load of the game I have an error: It can t open a certain event file... and the I can choose between ignore, Abandon and retry. All three provock a crash :confused:
The game runs other saves fine :wacko:

Please back up :D

got the same

I did this from the start, the previous save without OE was working but this one isn t. I replaced the previous conversion file by this one in the scenario folder and put the 2 saves in the save folder. Is this not the correct way?

I am unsure what the problem is if you were able to load the save without the OE but can't load this one. vR, can you load the save? I am having no troubles.

As for playing Victoria online, you just enter an IP and connect like you could with EU3.

Do you guys have the unofficial Vicky: Rev hotfixes? I am using them, and a lot of other people use them. Thye're user made patches that fix Ricky bugs because Paradox is too lazy to.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264737&pp=20

got the save working with the unofficial patch, and for some odd reason Portugal is allied with Burma and Finland at the start of the game

Weren't you out the last session? The AI probably allied with Finland and Burma.

So, its good to know that the unofficial hotfix is what is needed in oder to get the save game to work.

As for the game, I don't believe this Sunday is possible. We'll shoot for next Sunday. I admit to being lazy getting this started, but I am determined to play this in Vicky.