• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mario78

Captain
25 Badges
Aug 24, 2005
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
I am sorry if this is too obvious a question or if somebody has already answered it. I am pretty familiar with the HoI series, but I am new to the EU one. Do I need a manual for learning how to play "For the Glory?" and, if yes, where can I find it ?
Thanks
Mario

yes I just found it there, requiring a 4 minutes delay before downloading. It is the right manual yet. I upload it here

Attachments

• FortheGlory_manual.pdf
    3,7 MB · Views: 4.056
there is a manual to FtG.

i don't know where yet, I posted it to paradox it must be somewhere...
(back in while)

Isn't it downloadable from Gamersgate as well?

Hildoceras was the coordinator and the one who brought it all together, but I'd like to give special thanks to Brian Roastbeef and Bizon for doing the lion's share of the updates.

Which sections of the manual can you recommend for a long-time EU2 player?

Hildoceras was the coordinator and the one who brought it all together, but I'd like to give special thanks to Brian Roastbeef and Bizon for doing the lion's share of the updates.

Good work chaps!

+1
pouce_bleu.gif
to them, they entirely reviewed the old text.

Which sections of the manual can you recommend for a long-time EU2 player?
if you are a long time EU2 player go ahead and play directly. You'll be surprised by some stuff a bit new (notifiers, cores, privateers, many tooltips, using the ledger) but the main principles are the sames for now.

I'll update a bit the manual for 1.1
for this future one I added notifiers, and some words about the ledger.

If you were a beginner, I would strongly recommand to play the tutorial first, then read through the manual. You'll have seen the main notions and the reading would be easier.
Then you might play a first game with some easy country, France or England in 1492 maybe. and go back to the manual for specifics.
Any remark is welcome to improve it :)

Updated manual for version 1.3 will be good. PDF books can be maded for free via Libre Office. Usually Im able to do this if I want but my English is poor enough so I don't prefer to be the editor. :D

I purchased For the Glory gaming series recently and am having a tough time getting familiar with it. I doubt if I ever master it without the help of a manual. If you could provide a manual, describing all gaming tips and points, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: