• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well you seem to be very secure, even if you were people are a little argumentative.

As for suggestions - see of any of the Aztecs/Incas etc are still around and incorporate them into your glorious empire.

stnylan said:
As for suggestions - see of any of the Aztecs/Incas etc are still around and incorporate them into your glorious empire.

I think the Incas survived the Spanish, but I don't know if their remaining provinces are worth the trouble. Have to check and then decide, if the Malaccan Sultans would have expanded into South America. But thanks for the suggestion, it offers a completly new perspective.

Bad news: just wanted to play the next 50 years and update tonight, but when I reached 1765 my game crashes every time a new month starts. Same thing with the autosave and the other save file I use.

I'll try if reinstalling the game helps, but as all other save games work I fear the problem is with the Malacca files.

A bugger.