Majesty Series

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

ellessarr

Corporal
Aug 19, 2015
hello guys, i'm posting it because i was a great fan of majesty series i loved majesty 1 and 2, then i want know of paradox have any plans to give a continuity to this series or was over???, i would really love a majesty 3 or a reboot with more interactions more type of heroes, race more customization, i really loved and it's sad which we don't have a continuation of it.

Alfryd

...It's nice up here!
3 Badges
Jul 9, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
Ah, another lone wanderer poking through the rubble of a lost franchise. Nothing beside remains, as the saying goes...

I can't make any promises, but maybe you could give my prototype sci-fi game a try and see how it suits. I'm always open to suggestions.