• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An excellent game, and you now hold a well-deserved #1 spot in the entire Games section (in both free and non free sections!) in Amazon Appstore. Hopefully my lengthy 5-star review helps matters :) I don't know if the reason why this was made much more of a copy of Majesty 1, and not at all like Majesty 2 - hopefully the community feedback was heard loud and clear there.

Loved the quick turnaround for the Xoom menu bug fix, too - keep it up!

Now just get that freestyle/sandbox mode done, and this will be the only game I'll ever need on both my phone and my tablet. I'd easily pay $20 for this thing if it had freestyle, and all the monsters & buildings from the original game. Waiting impatiently!

Hmmm... I don't know why but the latest release of Majesty Mobile always crashes right at the beginning of turning it on. "The application has stopped responding"
It was on my LG GW620 (I think, I don't know the exact name) and the latest Lite version works but crashes on third or fourth mission.