• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(165256)

Private
1 Badges
Sep 12, 2009
  • Majesty 2
An excellent game, and you now hold a well-deserved #1 spot in the entire Games section (in both free and non free sections!) in Amazon Appstore. Hopefully my lengthy 5-star review helps matters :) I don't know if the reason why this was made much more of a copy of Majesty 1, and not at all like Majesty 2 - hopefully the community feedback was heard loud and clear there.

Loved the quick turnaround for the Xoom menu bug fix, too - keep it up!

Now just get that freestyle/sandbox mode done, and this will be the only game I'll ever need on both my phone and my tablet. I'd easily pay $20 for this thing if it had freestyle, and all the monsters & buildings from the original game. Waiting impatiently!

unmerged(320846)

Private
9 Badges
May 26, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • King Arthur II
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
I'd just like to say that this is the best game for Android that I have played, and for that price is just brilliant.
Also thumbs up for updating your product, once we get skirmish mode it will be perfect.

unmerged(169743)

Corporal
1 Badges
Sep 28, 2009
  • Majesty 2
Hi, I'm really excited by Majesty Mobile, but why has it still not been released on iphone, if you are still planning to release it on iphone, can you give us any update? thanks.

Pablo--

Second Lieutenant
3 Badges
May 8, 2011
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • 500k Club
Hmmm... I don't know why but the latest release of Majesty Mobile always crashes right at the beginning of turning it on. "The application has stopped responding"
It was on my LG GW620 (I think, I don't know the exact name) and the latest Lite version works but crashes on third or fourth mission.

unmerged(235634)

Majesty Mobile Dev
Nov 23, 2010
www.herocraft.com
hey,lads! we've got some news about iOS version of Majesty!
It's ready, but we're waiting for an approval from Apple so we can sell it through App Store
so right now, we're just waiting
keep playing!

Pablo--

Second Lieutenant
3 Badges
May 8, 2011
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • 500k Club
hey,lads! we've got some news about iOS version of Majesty!
It's ready, but we're waiting for an approval from Apple so we can sell it through App Store
so right now, we're just waiting
keep playing!
Could you help me with my problem?