• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pablo--

Second Lieutenant
3 Badges
May 8, 2011
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • 500k Club
Last edited:
You get few resolutions :/
I can take it all the way to 1920x1080... how big is your screen?

(Also, no changes have been made to heroes attacking lairs...)

Really? Cause when I played the original majesty, only few heroes would attack some lairs by themselves (mostly temple heroes).

As to the Resolution, my highest resolution is 1280x800 so I wouldn't expect to get anymore resolutions with that.

Last edited:
I thought that some guys here wonder if they want to buy Majesty Gold HD. Here is the vid I made that shows most of the gameplay and some new features. ;)

(I don't know how to make youtube work on this forum so I will post a link)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hoJZtL3xc&feature=g-upl

Enjoy! :)

Cool! When we created the game the artists were always putting together big scenes on their higher resolution art stations. With the HD version it is fun to see the game opened up in high resolutions as the artists envisioned it.

Cool! When we created the game the artists were always putting together big scenes on their higher resolution art stations. With the HD version it is fun to see the game opened up in high resolutions as the artists envisioned it.

Thank you! :)

Just wanted to say that the video about the two new quests is now being uploaded. :) Look after the link in the first post!

Well, Cyberlore created the greatest game of all time, Majesty, in my honest opinion. I really wish they could have continued the series, with just another map and more units and evil creatures and demons. I will be buying the HD version, I just hate it is only on Steam. I have never used it. I just play the original Majesty Gold on my computer at least once a day still to this day.