• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sumagspud

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 7, 2013
  • Majesty 2 Collection
hi
i have had to do a reinstall on my laptop and although i did have this disc purchased new version (no steam) running before it wont run now and just says "there was a problem activating majesty 2 FKS:"

please help i am typing in the code on the back of the manual, and am fairly sure that i am using the right email address!!

Moved appropriately.

Your problem is you need to patch the game to 1.3, which will stop it asking for activation. Patch is in the Tech Support forum here.

Thanks for our help. I will try that. Tried it and it works. Thanks again. Glad I read the back page of the manual now. :)

It also means as that was the last non-runner to fix that my laptop is back to its former glory, after two days messing about and all because of a graphics driver :mad:

Mind you the Majesty 2 patches I downloaded I shall back-up, in case it happens again. Thanks.

Last edited: