• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think draxynnic is trying to say that SirGrotius (A) isn't an official company representative, and in the process of trying to be helpful, (B) conveyed Mattias' statements in a fashion open to misinterpretation. ...And that's all. A simple misunderstanding. ...Okay then?

Sure, but that has been said and acknowledged, why rouse that beast if it's dead? His post brought nothing new except attempting to light my reply as if I somehow missed that info while I devoted an entire paragraph to it. Hence, yes, let's move on and not reference a reference of a reference...

I've reached a point where I'm just skimming through posts. Blah blah blah RTS yada yada yada SIM... I really don't care whether it's 70% RTS and 30% SIM or the other way around... I just enjoy the game setting and unique mechanics... sure there are some things I wish worked better but what's mostly on my mind is...

WHEN WILL THEY FIX MULTIPLAYER? It's like Paradox doesn't even realize it's broken and nobody seems to care much.

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME PLEASE FIX MULTIPLAYER SO THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY TOGETHER ON THE LATEST PATCH VERSION! THIS SHOULD BE PRIORITY NUMBER ONE!

There. I've used caps. And bold. I believe the combination is formidable. So MULTIPLAYER will be fixed any day now right?

MULTIPLAYER

please

True enough. I wouldn't say it doesn't matter- it adds significant value even if only used on occasion by any given user- but in retrospect it does seem strange that the game was explicitly designed around it...

Hmmm, my sarcasm signal must be broken... Maybe if I add a few smileys, change the font, grow it to the biggest size, center it and change the underline color... no?

That's what is called passion, I suppose.

Everything is pointing that the developpers and the publishers are doing their best to satisfy the possible demands.

I dont know where that rant feeling comes from. Maybe when the patch is delivered, the rant will enhance the satisfaction feeling?

Gents, they are doing their best to satisfy you. It takes time though... Simple as that.

@ashono: we are well aware of the MP issues, and are working to solve them. Hopefully some of it will be fixed in the next patch. We'll get back to you guys with details as we get closer to releasing the next update.

Cheers,
Mattias

@ashono: we are well aware of the MP issues, and are working to solve them. Hopefully some of it will be fixed in the next patch. We'll get back to you guys with details as we get closer to releasing the next update.

Cheers,
Mattias
Thank you for this statement. I hope it will cool down some discussions here.

Considering most of us here don't care about Multiplayer at all, doubtful...
I don't mean just the mp issues. I mean the fact that they are aware of the issues with their game. ChienAboyeur isn't wrong with his meaning. The evolution of mj2 needs some time and I think we should give 1C this time. Blaming Paradox or 1C won't help the developement process at all. We should criticize them from time to time to remind them about the game issues. But this should always happen in a constructive way.

Considering most of us here don't care about Multiplayer at all, doubtful...

+1.

I loved Majesty, played it for years, never went on multiplayer. Generally speaking, I love paradox games, play them for years, never use multiplayer.

Fix the game itself first, then worry about MP (but in my mind, unless you have dedicated servers, which we won't have - multiplayer will be too much of a headache and not have enough of a base to make it worthwhile...so any energy instead should address the root problem - giving personality back to majesty)