• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i love single map "nightmare of the king" and try edit it to play monster side. i replace content human castle, peasant house with monster castle, gnome house and unit spawn of them in pp05.mi file. it load monster castle and 2 gnome house but no unit spawn. i must upgrade palace and unit in castle + new gnome house begin spawn. how to fix the problem?
Please ask this question in a separate thread, let keep this thread to DLC fix issues only.

Make sure all tags are properly added back to castle and other buildings of any, so that all triggers work, and make sure to add the nationality to the new buildings to player, otherwise, buildings with not assigned nationality will simply disappear on game start.

I dont know, unfortunately. It doesnt crash for me, so I cannot replicate the error to look into it. Maybe GPU drivers? I have no compatibility settings either, just pure clean install and play, no adjustments.

It may, but it will not affect the unlocked content. If you applied the fix correctly, you will get everything.
i apply dlcfix tried to play kingmaker i click on campaign the game crashes and gives me this... also after running the dlcfix i noticed the .pax files for resource expansions were deleted.... i verify the games install and steam says 8 files failed and need to be redownloaded. i did everything step by step.

Edit: seems i missed a step because the guide doesn't reflect that the majesty 2 and the editor.exe's are in the separate language folders.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    6,7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Привет Хапуга. Я знаю что ты русский, так как ты создал Холодный Рассвет, на том рутрекере не дописаться уже до вас, но да ладно. Ты прекрасно владеешь редактором Мэджести, а я им не владею вообще, я зарегался тут только чтоб написать тебе, короче, я хочу озвучить Рассвет, то есть голос советника. Дай мне ВК свой, общаться намного удобнее там.

This fix addresses all of the problems people had with the DLC/Shop/Offline play.
Tested on Standalone install + Steam.

This fix enables 4 DLC packs for game and for editor. Additionally, All original units that were available in Vanilla but were locked in Collection are available in the editor again.
This is a repack, meaning that all of the resources are now available for your modding pleasure.
You can create campaign and multiplayer missions as well! resource.mod folder now has a "map" folder which is fully compliant with the pak map folder structure.

Also, if you have a fresh install, run the game first, so that your profile folder would be generated correctly in My Documents.

Instructions:
Code:
1. Unpack the archive to any folder on hard drive.
2. Copy "resource.mod", "M2Editor.exe", Majesty2.exe" and "DLCFix.bat" to your Majesty 2 Collection root folder (overwrite the contents)
  - If you have a steam version, your path will look similar to this: "Steam\steamapps\common\Majesty 2 Collection"
  - If you have a non-steam version, your path will be whatever your settings were when you installed the game.
3. Run DLCFix.bat. The window should close promptly.
4. If you have started the game before skip this step. If you have not started the game, start the game and create the default profile. Exit the game.
5. Go to the "profiles" folder in Majesty 2 profile folder. Your profiles are listed as "0", "1" et cetera. If this is a fresh install, you probably only have "0".
   in the profile folder open the "x.profile" file, where x is your profile. In the file, find the following data:
{shop
  {login "notblank"}
  {auto_connect 1}
  {visual_packs
  }
}
   Change it to (you can simply copy paste from this readme):
{shop
  {login ""}
  {auto_connect 0}
  {visual_packs
  }
}
6. In the same profile folder, find a file called "m2_options.set". Inside of the file, find a tag called "skip_shop_autorisation". Change the entire line to:
{skip_shop_autorisation 1}
Save the file.

Direct link to download.

Cheers.

I can't seem to find my profiles folder in the majesty root directory, despite having played the game previous to the fix. Do you know where it is?

this worked very well for me until i wanted to play over lan with some friends and we did not get the level 4 upgrades in the blacksmith i was wondering if you could get that to work or have any ideas it worked back in the day before online went poo poo the place that did the DLC for online is called Gamersgate and they seemed to get it to work back then but that was before online so i was wondering if there was a way i have my old gamersgate key if you want me to give it to you to see if the data is the same or not but i think it would be cool to have level 4 over lan it was short lived