• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I discovered that if you set the "loot relations" for "buildings" to some absurd amount like 9999, heroes will actually attack them without the need for a flag.

What does that mean? If you combine this and setting the value of "work" to a high amount , heroes will actually explore the map and destroy monster dens without any input from the player. Don't set the "work" value too high though or the heroes will take a long time to buy items.

Interesting, Oceanyss :) Perhaps the game could be completely revamped with these settings :) I never tried giving values outside of the "reasonable" range, but it is definitely something to experiment with.

Interesting, Oceanyss :) Perhaps the game could be completely revamped with these settings :) I never tried giving values outside of the "reasonable" range, but it is definitely something to experiment with.

Yeah, I set all heroes' building relations to 9999 (adding the field as some heroes don't have it) as well as min and max distance of adventure tasks in rpg params.xml and the game pretty much plays by itself once you recruit the heroes. Might make campaigns harder though since the game wasn't designed for heroes to explore the entire map on their own.

This game has huge modding potential to the point I also managed to remove the fixed locations for temples, now players can build temples wherever they want

In addition, thanks to your DLC fix, I also discovered that it is indeed possible to combine both HUMAN and MONSTER kingdoms for use in the original game and expansions, meaning you can build/recruit heroes and buildings from the 2 factions, opening up even more possibilities. (The downside is that monster heroes need their monster buildings, they don't use buildings from the humans)

If anyone is interested in trying out, I will be more than happy to upload my mod

The fun thing is that with my mod you can play as both monsters and kingdom :) I had a couple of maps where I would add a simple trigger that would either spawn a monster castle or a player castle, and just roll from there :) This can actually be added to ALL current maps - will increase replayability twofold.

Thanks for the mod Hapuga!
I have a question, if you don't mind.
Left edge of Sudden Attack map looks weird, and even if I place a construction over there, peasants stop right at the edge and perform construction animation.
Is that supposed to look like that, or the bug is on my side?
Is this fixable?
Thanks.
Majesty 2 31-01-2018 01_46.jpg
Majesty 2 31-01-2018 01_51_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yay cool, have been playing majesty 2 all day, in that night of the dead, map, which I suppose is from CS. Its really hard, with the balance patch. I wonder if its possible to use this mod with the balance patch. I find the towers getting more expensive with each one, so maybe making the tower a bit more resistant and the guards better than the warrior trainees could make up for it? Since the heroes go around and explore more, they are sometimes very far away, so they wont react to defend towers, and you have to pay them to defend and also may take a while for them to come back aswell.

moddb com games/majesty-2-the-fantasy-kingdom-sim/downloads/amp-guardstowers

Also you should implement the ability to switch to monster, sounds fun :)

Last edited:
Getting Data Integrity in recource folder error after applying everything like told in readme of both folders any idea?

Even reinstalled Majesty 2 complete edition
Then put in the DLC fixes with language files
Run the BAT
then added the balancing patch

and its dead with said error

Getting Data Integrity in recource folder error after applying everything like told in readme of both folders any idea?

Even reinstalled Majesty 2 complete edition
Then put in the DLC fixes with language files
Run the BAT
then added the balancing patch

and its dead with said error

I just went through a clean re-install of Majesty 2, DLCFix patch and CollectionBalancing patch, seems to be working OK on Windows 10 x64.