• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is this an official expansion or just like a DLC made by the fans? How much will it cost or is it free?

hahah, well... I thought that was... uh... obvious? :)

Anyway, yes it is absolutely free, and the only thing that you will need is to have the majesty 2 original game installed. To say even more, you do not actually need it installed... but as it turned out, you better do, because our game and orig. M2 share some extensions and registry keys, and if you have M2 installed, our game will run better.

Oooh. This DOES spark my interest... I'm a bit strapped for cash right now so a regular expansion would have gone in the 'later' basket, but if it's a free gift... :D

Oooh. This DOES spark my interest... I'm a bit strapped for cash right now so a regular expansion would have gone in the 'later' basket, but if it's a free gift... :D

This expansion is gonna be both better than the other expansions and the stock Majesty 2! :)

Hey! I have a problem. Since I couldn't wait for the english release, I downloaded the russian release. I installed it and it works properly but I think that few things don't exist like the Difficulty Selector. Where can I find it? If it helps, I have the english version of the game.

Looking forward to trying this out.

Congrats on your release! BTW, If I will download the english version, will I have the Difficulty Selector? This is what made me hate the russian release since it was damn too hard...

Unfortunately, I physically am unable to provide you with the expansion today until evening. I have been pushing it as hard as I could, but I am only human and have to sleep sometimes.

All gameplay featues have been implemented, in case you are wondering. Localization is left. I have to translate the rest of the maps into english. Thanks for understanding.

Yes, please take your time...I am sure I will have all kinds of problems installing it, just because I am no good at these things! I will probably need your help and I don't want you too tired to help me. LOL

No worries. Take your time. I am sure we can wait a few more days.