• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Although I have been dissatisfied with where Paradox has taken the franchise so far, dedicated community members like you and the rest of your team make me thankful to have Majesty back.

Yes I am mostly doing everything alone. I have finished with the localization today in the morning. LOTS of text :D

The Diff tool is very cool, you will like it. It is a separate program, which has different options. There are 4 difficulty settings. You choose whichever you want to play on, and press it in the menu. Then You return to the menu and press whether you want to launch the editor or the game.

The program is very intuitive, and there is a description of what to expect for each difficulty. All credits go to GrinN (Polite_orc here on Paradox) for this awesome tool :)

I'v finished with the translation, I am just testing that everything works as it should.

So we should expect that the release is gonna be tomorrow morning, am I correct? :)
BTW, where are you going to upload it? If you don't have any ideas then upload it to Mediafire since it's reliable! :)

Torrents, most likely, because that is very convenient. Probably some other places, well see.

Well I would like say "yes" to tomorrow morning, but I will not. The other person is working on the installer, + the readme is not ready. Let's Hope.

One thing for sure, You will have something to play with this weekend :)

Weekend is fine. Don't rush it. Make it good. ;)

And thanks for your hard work of course.

Russian version of Cold Sunrise 2.0 has been released, I am now preparing a mini-fix for them (was tired and did 1 stupid mistake), and then I'm starting on the compilation of a version for you guys.

Your waiting will be rewarded: you will get a very clean, bug-free version.

I am very sorry to make you all wait. This is a terrible case, and I bring you our excuse from all our team.

The game has been completed on 100% 5 days ago. I cannot find a person who was responsible to make an installer. Let's hope I find him soon enough.

I am terribly sorry again.

Lads, would you be comfortable with a rar'ed game? Because I cannot wait any longer and keep you waiting, this sucks.

I may hand a RARed game somewhere, what do you think?

Last edited:
RAR files are fine. That has been the standard for Paradox beta patches for years. Just let us know which directory it goes in, and all is well.

If you need a little longer for the installer,then that is fine too. I think I speak for all of us when I say that we really appreciate your hard work.

I agree with Weijun.