• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As of now, I don't really see the point in support for the game. The community is dead, my schedule is very busy and all my fellow comrades are busy with their lives (most of us are 25-35 now, and life priorities changed).

I still have an unfinished patch that would be a nice finishing touch for the game. However, if I am ever to work on it, it will be only for my own amusement and amusement of those 5 (maybe even 7!) crazy M1-M2 players who still love this game/title, and dwell silently on these forums; as lonely shadows of once flourishing community...

Uhhhhh; can we get any teaser on the patch; what it includes?

Here's a small suggestion - disable the Library in the Epidemic map; returning the old mechanism.

Due to the nature of the map the Library is, like other economic buildings, unavailable. This essentially breaks the map rendering it impossible, considering the fact that the Heal spell is quite crucial during the early stage of the game.

P. S. Why doesn't the Wizards' Guild extend the Library's range just like a normal tower?

Is the English 1.1 version on ModDB same as Russian 1.2 version or is Russian 1.2 newer?

Also I'd really appreciate if you could release that final finishing touch patch.

How to complete the mission where we have to defend against waves and waves of Fire Mages while the spell is being cast?

I usually am able to survive until around Day 45, but whatever strategy I seem to use, the manage to eventually break through the two dwarven towers and after they've gone there's no defense against the main waves from the southeast.

I usually clear up all the critters across the map except the ones along the eastern edge of the map (so that they can be a bit of trouble to the Fire mages when they split off and go directly north). Is it maybe a mistake I clear up all of the others?

hi guys , i have a question concerning cold sunrise mod. Has the difficulty change an impact on original vanila game?When i change to heroic level of difficulty will it imapct my original camapign maps,form majest 2 and kingmakers?or is it only for cold sunrise?